Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Our goal is ‘NO ACCIDENT’, ‘NO HARM’ to People/society and ‘NO DAMAGE’ to the environment.
We are committed to:
- Maintain HSE as a 'First Priority' and display in decision making processes and chain of command.
- Aim to go beyond Compliance of Legal, Statutory and Regulatory Requirements.
- Develop Comprehensive and Compulsory Action plan to fulfill our Commitments.
- Deploy 'Best Practices' to continually improve HSE performance, and Benchmark with Superior Performance.
- Establish systems and controls to correct 'AT RISK' behavior of our Employees, Contractor and Associates to eliminate potential risk.
- Demonstrate in practice that HSE in an integral part of Business with defined Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability with performance standards, measures at every level.
- Strive to minimize Environment Impact of our business and work towards regenerative processes.
- Work towards building a Generative organization Culture, where everyone adopts Safe Practices rather than Reactive.
- Do Right Things in First Place, Rather than correction of Deviations and Defects.
- Provide and Channelize resource for implementation of HSE policy.
- Imbibe work culture to improve togetherness in Team Behavior.
- Create Work Environment that fosters harmony in Work life balance.
- Evolve a system of competency building, recognition and reward to those who contribute to improvements in HSE performance.
- Promote HSE culture through clear and effective communication with all the stake holders.
- Review HSE policy periodically.