Operations and Maintenance Policy
Our Goal is 'Exemplary', 'ACCIDENT FREE', 'Uninterrupted', 'Economic Operation and Maintenance Services', 'NO HARM' to People/Society and 'NO DAMAGE' to the Environment.
We are committed to:
- Deploy Best Practices to improve performance, benchmarking against Superior Performance.
- Develop an Architecture defining Performance Drivers for Effective Management of 0 & M Practices.
- Operate our business in a manner that is sustainable in the long term, serving the best interest of SGL, esteemed customers and associates.
- Aim to go beyond Compliance of Legal, Statutory & Regulatory Requirements.
- Consciously work towards minimizing Risk to People / Society and Environment.
- Demonstrate in practice that O & M is an integral part of our Business with defined Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability with performance standards, measures at every level.
- Work towards building a Generative Organization Culture, Creating harmonious Work Environment that fosters Team spirit and process of continual learning.
- Do Right Things in First place and adopt Proactive practices rather than Reactive.
- Sensitize O & M Team to the value rather than the cost in the Emerging Business Environment.
- Promote O & M culture through clear and effective communication with all the stake holders.
- Evolve a system of recognition & reward those who contribute to improvements in O & M performance.
- Review O & M policy periodically.